The intent and spirit of the Hackathon is to encourage Participants to build an innovative applications and solutions to the Agribusiness and Climate Change Challenges presented.
Teams are required to create a new concept/prototype and list content and technical requirements listed to be eligible for judging, all Entries must meet the following general standards:
- All Entries must be presented and submitted in English.
- The content of your Entry and any supporting materials must be acceptable for all viewing audiences. We will automatically disqualify any Participant or team that submits an Entry or supporting materials that contain data, code, text, sound or images that we, in our sole opinion and for any reason, believe to be malicious, illegal, vulgar, offensive, or inappropriate for public viewing, or that presents us in a negative light.
You or your team may submit only one Entry.If more than one Entry is submitted the second Entry submitted will be disqualified.
We will disqualify, in our sole discretion, any Entry that we believe contains any element that is malicious, corrupt, damaged, incomplete, inappropriate, ineligible or illegible. We are not responsible for Entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for Entries that we receive but do not meet SKNCODE requirements (as determined by us in our sole discretion) or are not decipherable for any reason.
By submitting an Entry in this Code Event, you represent:
- That you, your team and the Entry submitted complies with these Official Rules;
- That the entirety of the Entry is your/your team’s original work;
- That the demo presentation/video submitted is solely the work of you or your team, including but not limited to, the actual filming, editing, graphic design, etc. of the video; and
- That you/your team have obtained any and all consents, approvals, or licenses required for you to submit your Entry, and that your Entry will not violate anyone else’s rights or the law.